“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings” – William Arthur Ward
If you say something over and over again – the saying goes – it begins to lose its meaning. I’m willing to take that chance by once again saying “thank you” to all of our caregivers. Your hard work and commitment has led to one of the more impactful years in the history of UMass Memorial Health Care. We could not have done it without you.
So, thank you,
- For your patience in completing our first-ever online open enrollment at Clinton Hospital, Marlborough Hospital, the Medical Center and the Medical Group. We had terrific participation.
- For your focus and attention to detail in helping us prepare for a seamless transition to one electronic health record across our system.
- For your commitment to keep the patient at the center of all we do.
- For your support of our community through programs like the United Way.
- For supporting the Idea System with more than 14,000 ideas.
- For taking great care of our patients and each other!
On behalf of the entire leadership of UMass Memorial Health Care, I wish you all a healthy and Happy Thanksgiving!